Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

What am I?

I look elegant golden, syrup-py, and crunchy. On top of me, I also look like a volcano erupting. The color of my skin looks like a camel on caramel sand. The edges on me are round and my sides are straight!


I feel like a bumpy road with rocks EVERYWHERE, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE! Underneath me, I feel smooth and flat like silk on a table. When you put me into your mouth, your tongue will perfectly melt my golden crumbs.


I smell like fresh coconut from the tropical islands of Samoa! When I smell myself, I feel so tempted! I just smell absolutely delicious!


I taste like rich golden syrup and fresh oats. When I enter into your mouth, for starters I’ll taste weird, but when you chew on me more, it’ll be delightful!

I am an Anzac Biscuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment