Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

My personal voice

In the morning, we all gathered and walked to church to celebrate St Patrick's feast day. I was hot, really nervous too, and the BUTTERFLIES in my stomach made me feel like I was going to throw up!

After the Mass, Room 5 and Room 3 had a shared morning tea on the field underneath the tree outside the music room.
I was shy to admit that I had no food to eat but my soul friend and my
other friends kindly shared their food with me.
The food my soul-friend brang was delicious and so was my other friends. I love hanging out with my soul-friend.
I thought the readers were amazing, because I loved their expressions. Mrs Middleton took our photo and then we carried on eating.

Here is our photo we had taken.

Screenshot 2016-04-15 at 11.24.35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment