Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

A strange object.




We are learning to describe of an object without using its name.



A strange object



I see an object, it is beautiful orangey, while I look at it I see it has a see through pattern.
It has tiny little red dots, it is really soft to touch, it is smooth.
It tasted yuck, it was cold, it feels like a plastic ball. It is weak, the object was juicy, tasty, a bit sour, it pulls apart fast, it smells like nature, and it taste like green and smells like green.
When I touch it its feels like you told to imagine something from that small object, the seeds burst out onto me and on my book and also, the juiciness was brilliant. That almost tasted like watermelon.
I also heard some seeds pop out onto my chest
I love how it had melted softly in my mouth.



That was my experience of eating a cherry tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment