Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

My Experience.

 Friday 15 March - Room 7 Assembly.
Today, our school gathered to share our learning. Akesa and I shared what we have been doing in art. Sateki was our Scientist, Timu and Charis shared our Religious Education, Aaliyah dove deep into reading, Laki and Lukas were our Mathematicians and Duane, Pj, and Timu performing a song along with the help of Room 7.

Akesa and I, the artists, shared what Room 7 has been doing in Art. We summarised the steps to creating this artwork. We showed the school an example of mine to help them understand.

Next, Mrs. Tui certified me and my classmates for using virtues around the school. I was given the award for being the most caring student. Then Mr. Coakley congratulated our Te Rangatira group and handed us, the first, ever Te Rangatira badges.

After our Assembly, Mrs. Tui was proud and provided Pizzas for our class using her own pocket money.
                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment