Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

100 Words Challenge.


On a bright and colorful morning, I decided to make use of my Dad’s old and rusty bike hidden in the back of the garage.

I wasn’t too quite confident just taking it out and casually riding it. So I thought I’d give it a little bit of a fix.

I searched around the garage for spray paint and a few tools. I found Dad’s old toolbox and my old set of spray painters.

I looked at the bike and thought about the design. I looked at the wheels and noticed they were flat and that the brakes were broken. So I managed to pump the wheels and asked Dad for help to fix the brakes. It looked a little exceptional. I took the spray painters and casually sprayed whatever I could to cover up the previous and rusty black paint. I tried to make it look like it was naturally colorful. But it was just a mess, it looked a little exceptional.

I took it outside and gave it a test just to the store and back. On my way, the path got a little rocky, but I managed to push through. It was surprisingly greater than I expected! So I decided to carry on my ride and rode down to the Mission Bay beach.

I arrived and the sun still wasn’t seen, and the sky was looked a little grey along with so many puffy clouds. I waited a few minutes and sun rays started shining through the thick and milky clouds. The sun colors faded from color to color. There was a bit of a faded yellow beginning the diagram. The color then leads on to a blazing orange includes itself. It fades to a bright and outstanding purple. It doesn’t stop there! An overpowering violet suddenly catches my attention! It ends with a beautiful sky covered with many, bright and white clouds.
It was one of the most beautiful sunrises’ I’ve ever seen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment