Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Experience Playing Astria

Tuesday 27 November
A student in another school has recently blogged that:
“Students don’t learn much from playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things”.
Do you agree, disagree or partly agree/disagree? I agree! Everything had learning included. It taught me information about Nuclear & Sails.
On a scale of 1-5, how successfully did you problem solve with your partner today?
Please include any ways you would collaborate differently with them next time you play. 5/5 - My partner & I managed to open a door using information from the previous door that was already open.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Telesia,
    I really like how you explained what you liked about Astria. I think next time you should put some information about the game and you should put a picture to show what you have been doing.

    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete