Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 Word Challenge·


Friday 9 November - 100 Word Challenge

A loud voice echoes from the exit. As I walked towards the exit, the voices became louder I looked to my left where the bathroom is and slowly started to walk closer to the bathroom. The voices went quieter. I ignored the voices and opened the door. The voices became louder. I closed the door, and the voices stopped. I got curious so I walked to the bathroom. I was trying to call Mum but I guess she couldn’t hear me. I told myself “I got this”. I opened the bathroom door. Nobody or nothing was in there. Everything was in place, but I knew something was wrong. I walked towards the shower, opened the curtain and somebody tackled me down! I screamed as loud as I could!! I looked up, and I saw my dad. I loudly sighed and started laughing, but I was still in shock and a little scared. I pushed dad off me and I look to shower, and Mum was in there and she jumped onto me!! I was so afraid but when I realized it was Mum, I said “Oh! No wonder she didn’t call out to me when I called her name!”. Mum and I stood up and we all started to chuckle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment