Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

My personal voice

18/03/2016

On Saint Patrick’s feast day, St Pius celebrated the feast of Saint Patrick.

In the morning, we all gathered and began to walk to the church. I felt like vomiting. and felt hot and really nervous.
I didn’t feel like being Invited.
I had BUTTERFLIES in my stomach.
After that mass Room 5 and Room 3 had a shared lunch at the field underneath the tree.
I brought nothing but my soul friend brought something and my other friends also shared with me.
I was shy to admit that I had no food to bring.
I thought the readers were amazing, because I loved their expressions. After the mass Room 5 and Room 3 had a shared lunch on the field and also took photos. I had a lovely time.

This is me and my soul friend.
             
Screenshot 2016-04-15 at 11.24.35.png


WALT: write using a recount with our personal voice. I used my personal voice in my writing when I described
That the readers were great and that they had readen amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment