Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Alien invasion



15/02/2016
We are learning to write a narrative story using a picture as a prompt.


Narrative writing


Alien invasion. (Written by Sia)


On a lovely and Sunny day, my family and I went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables for dinner.
When we got there, we saw a spaceship that had  landed in the middle of the parking lot.


We panicked because we saw tiny aliens coming out of the spaceship,so we tried to get back into the car and go  back home. But we didn’t make it to the car, their captain saw us trying to leave.


Their captain quickly shouted “Guards, capture those people,they are leaving!”. The little guards had green big huge foreheads and tiny little bodies. So then some of the guards went after us and captured  my family and me, then they put us in their spaceship.


My little brother and little sister was really scared, so I went and comforted them and made a play with the countdown cards that I had left in my pocket also with two stuffed monkeys  and they had stopped crying.


My Mum and Dad were in different rooms and also us, but,My brother and sisters and I were in the same room.My older brother and older sister were in another room together.


When we got there I realized what they were doing to us which was using us as slaves for probably for about three or four years.


My sister had asked me “ Sia, why are we in this place? I feel wrong” and then I replied “ It’s nothing these stupid aliens are taking us somewhere.” I laughed.


We went to go and played with the toys I had brought with me.


I was wondering where was my other part of my family.


“Oh”, I said, as a wall popped up as a screen with a king alien in it. He started talking to us. “Let us go, you stupid green head!” I shouted, Daniel laughed. The thing about him was that he was talking in foreign language, we could not understand so we said we could not understand. The alien had said “ HA!, Okay, I will now speak that message all out again in english! Huf.” He had puffed.


There was a screen in all of our rooms and it was shown  in our  room and was on as the same time as it was on in on in our room.


After 3 days later they finally let us go . “ So I was wrong all along, they just took us for no reason” I thought.


I ran out our room and searched for Dad and Mum, my heart was finally filled. I had saw my family waiting for me and then I ran to them. I was happy.


I ran to Dad and had hugged him, and he said to me “ Well done, you did well. Thanks for looking after the kids for us!” I said “ Oh that’s alright, I was scared for them but, they gave me a headache.” and everyone laughed …….


WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

So we all went home and carried on with our drama stuff.


I learned how to write a narrative that has a problem and a solution
I learned how to write a narrative that has a problem and a solution.

I learned how to write a narrative that has a problem and a solution

I learned how to write a narrative that has a problem and a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment