Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Favorite Manaiakalani Movie.

Monday 25 November

My favorite movie was "Never Give Up" filmed by Glen Taylor students in Room 13. I really enjoyed watching this movie because it was very inspiring and motivating! You could tell they put so much effort into filming this movie. It was motivating because they filmed their failures at first, then filmed how they trained to become successful within what they achieving e.g, rugby, netball and swimming. To conclude their movie, they stood in solidarity and said a bible scripture: "Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". That was also very inspiring! My take off this movie was learning to be confident within my talents and never give up! I also learned that mistakes are good, they are to be learned from.

No comments:

Post a Comment