Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

100 Words Challenge.

Tuesday 11 June


Task:
Speak from the dogs perspective or the owner.


Prompt:


The best thing to wake up to! Every morning, as I yawn, my owner gently tickles through my
ears and cheeks. She knows how much I love it but tends to tease me with it!
I dislike it when she does that.

She’s the best owner there is! I dislike it when she storms through the door after a bad day.
It makes me sad, I don’t know what to do at most times. So I just try my best to cheer her up in
whatever way I can. She sometimes takes me to work! Her friends really like me, I can tell.
Her job is SOOOOO boring! The only reason I go is so I can steal her friends donuts.
They always wonder who takes it. Sometimes my owner just feeds me a donut.
I really want her to get a boyfriend. She really likes this boy at work. I like teasing her about it.
She’s always talking about him but never has the guts to talk to him!
I just ignore her whenever she talks about him. She doesn’t point to me who it is when
I’m at work with her, because she knows that I’ll do something about it. But it’s whatever.

________________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment