Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Writing.

Thursday 14 February - Narrative. 
Learn: To develop our creativity. 


A loud voice echoed from the attic. As I walked to the attic, the voices built & became louder. I stood underneath the attic and the voices had lowered. So I ignored it and went back to bed. As soon as I tucked myself into bed, the voices began to whisper repeatedly again. I tried to ignore it but every time Id hear it, itd get louder and louder. I thought I was just hallucinating.


A few minutes later, I fell asleep trying to ignore the loud whispers. Then I suddenly felt a little nudge to my arms. I thought it was my dog but I got up and checked. I walked to the lounge and my dog was fast asleep.

With fear, I quickly ran to my parent's room and woke them up. “MUM, DAD! Wake up!!” They woke up curiously and asked what I woke them up for. “Shush! Listen”. I tried to get them to listen to the whispers but it was quiet. “What is it?” dad asked. “It's these strange & loud whispers that are bothering me” I replied. Mum looked at me and asked “you’re hearing them too? I thought it wasn’t real. I tried to ignore it but it just got louder and louder to the point where I just let it go. It was deafening!!” Dad was very confused because he couldn’t hear them. “THERE IT IS AGAIN!” Mum shouted. I heard it too. We listened very closely & tried to figure out what it was saying. There were too many voices piled on top of each other. Dad didn’t believe us, he thought we were trying to prank him. I tried to get him to believe us but he ignored us and went back to sleep. “Just go to bed and ignore them, you’ll be fine.” said mum. She tucked herself in and said “you’ll be okay darling. Come and wake me up if you hear it again. Goodnight.” I was frightened but I thought to myself that if Mum could get through it, then I could.




My story isn't quite finished but that was all I could get. Today, we were given prompts to create a narrative. I couldn't quite make up a fiction story with any of the prompts. A random idea came to my mind and so I decided to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment