Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Narrative Writing.

Friday 07 September
Learn: To write pre asset our narrative writing.

“Why wouldn’t I do that? I’ve done it before, don’t worry” Jack said.
Sophie tried to stop him from sniffing it but Jack still sniffed it.
Mrs Turner walked in & caught Jack sniffing the cocaine.
Jack quickly hid it behind him but Mrs Turner asked him “what’s that?” Jack didn’t reply.
Mrs Turner repeated herself but added
“I’m gonna ask you one more time and if you don’t tell me, I’m going to come there and look myself, now tell me,”
Jack told her that it’s nothing, but Mrs Turner had enough and went herself and looked.
She looked over Jack’s shoulder as Jack was facing the front trying to hide it & gasped.
She was shocked. She had a face of disappointment. She was really disappointed and shocked.
She asked him “who gave you this?”. He didn’t reply so Sophie said “it was me” (she took the blame).
Mrs Turner wasn’t stupid enough to believe that so she asked him again “Jack, answer me.
Who gave you this?” Jack answered her “I stole it off my Father”. Mrs Turner was so disappointed.
She took him to the Principal’s office and left Sophie there with the cocaine because
she had faith that Sophie wouldn’t do anything.


They got to the Principal Stuarts office. “Have a seat”.
They sat down and Mrs. Turner told him straight. Mr Marstity was also in shock!
“I'm going to take this to the police”. Jack looked at both teachers and shouted
“No! You can't, please sir, it'll wreck my opportunity towards the rugby team! Please, sir, I beg you”.  



I haven't finished this story yet and yes it isn't that really appropriate, but this was all I could think of at the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Telesia ,
    I really like how you use punctuation ,
    I think it would have been better if you used more paragraphs and also if you didn't repeat your sentences ,

    Otherwise good work

    ReplyDelete