Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Family Tree Art Project.

Friday 6 July
In art, we created Family Trees at the start of Term 2. This artwork took a lot of time and effort. I found this artwork really stressful. I found the stage where I glued in the blossoms stressful because I had to go back to my netbook, go back to my art, go back and forth. The blossoms beside each branch define each person's personality. I had a document where it had the definition of each color I put into my artwork and going back and forth caused me a lot of stress.
I only added my siblings, my parents, my parent's parents, my aunties, uncles, and cousins that we're close to. 

Overall, this was worth the effort and time because I think my artwork looks beautiful. 


2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Telesia,

    My name is Akanesi, and I am a year 8 student attending Tamaki Primary School. I can see that even though your work was stressing, you kept going which meant that you had a GROWTH MINDSET! And I agree with you VERY much because your artwork does look beautiful!

    Regards,
    Akanesi

    ReplyDelete