Pages

Sunday 18 February 2018

What are you Curious about?

Thursday 15 February
Task - Choose a post your google draw curious diagram on your blog. Choose a video you watched and post on your blog and explain why you are posting that video. What is important in that video to you about curiosity? 

I chose this video because I liked the way she used her curiosity. I also liked the fact that she read books about her topic, asked questions, and searched about it. It gives me courage to do the same and learn about my culture. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Telesia
    I really love the way how you used interesting vocabulary in what you are curious about? Maybe you could add more photos about your culture but other than that keep up the good work you've done.

    Lini

    ReplyDelete