Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Silent Reading.

13|12|17
Yesterday I started on a new book called Thea Stilton And The Tropical Treasure. Today I read from 35 - 51. Between the pages I read, it was about the Thea Sisters arriving in the Bahamas. Their first mission was about flamingos. When they arrived, a flamingo was in trouble. The only reason they were saving a flamingo is because, one of the sisters drove up in a flamingo van, so they thought that they were people that did medical things on flamingos but they didn't. I stopped right at that point so hopefully they saved this flamingo.
Image result for thea stilton and the tropical treasure
To Be Continued....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Telesia, My Name is Jake from Awahono School, I am a huge fan of Thea and Geronimo Stilton. They are probably my favourite book series. Is this your first Thea Stilton book?
    http://awahonojakek.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete