Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My Silent Reading.

 Today I read from page 114 - 123
This is what happened:
Before I tell about my chapter, I'll give a bit of background so that this makes sense.
So this story is about Geronimo Stilton's friend (Fogg) bets his other friends that he can travel the world in eighty days! And he did. He took a two friends which is Fix and Aouda. They spent a lot of time in India and I learnt a little about India. In India, when they have a funeral procession, the person that died, isn't in a coffin but is carried as if he/she is a king/queen. Its a mixture with a funeral and a wedding. Two girls in the front and back with a basket of flowers. Then they'll be the crowd in the front and back. Here is the picture from the book.










This chapter is called 'Another Storm!' In the pages that I read, is when Fogg, Fix, and Aouda (they are the main characters in the story) are off to Yokohama. When they arrived, their ship shook and waves took over the sea! The waves made their ship go from side to side! The heavy winds kept them from going ahead! Rain, wind, waves crashing in! What a terrible storm!!

Image result for around the world in 80 days book cover Geronimo stilton

No comments:

Post a Comment