Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Netball recount.

Defensive Game!
At the beginning of the arrival, I knew that, that game of netball was going to bring more loads of bricks onto my shoulders. I knew that my face would look like a dark red tomato. I knew that sweat was going to drop down my face as if it was a rain drop. I knew that I’d be out of breath, I knew that today, my team was going to win!!


In the first half, I was center. So I had to wait for a little bit for the center in the courts the throw the ball. While I was waiting with the person I had to mark, I told her “Come, we’ll go have a drin….” The whistle blew and the game started. So Anne said “Girls? Where ya going?! The game has started!” at the moment, I ignored Anne because my body felt useless, I felt like there was a giant sitting on me. But then I heard someone grunt. I turned around and saw the balls in my partner's hands. As those 3 seconds were passing by, 3…. I ran to her 2….  1….!!Just as she was about to throw the ball, I suddenly dragged myself towards her and jumped as if I was running upon invisible stairs and “Ughhh!!” I defended the ball from her and smacked it back weakly to my team mate. At that time he had three seconds to pass the ball, I looked at him and thought he was just BLANK. I was just screaming at him to, but the time was over. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was still surprised that I’d defended the ball from her. After that moment, I walked away to finally go get my drink of water.




No comments:

Post a Comment