Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Rap about my feelings.

My sisters and I had a rap battle last night. We do this quite often. This rap is about how I feel.

I need to lose weight,

I can't fake. 
stitches slow me down
as I feel my heart pound.
Imagining trees, yelling and cheering,
just as I start tearing.
Being fat can be serious,
it can also be curious.
I don't want to be mocked,
it makes me feel knocked.
I can't take junk,
it is like a punk.
I don't wanna die,
so no more pie!
I need to say BYE to FAT,
Just one more snack?



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow Sia,

    This is so amazing. Your so good in rap battle, I am pretty sure you won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Telesia, I like how you were ryhming and made this poem about your feelings. I could connect with your rap because I have felt the same way sometimes. I think you need to work on the words when actually rapping it.

    ReplyDelete